Finding legal help at crucial moments can be unnerving. We have put together a series of checklists which might help you better understand how the process of choosing a lawyer that fits your needs – so they can provide you with independent legal advice.
This list is non-exhaustive and serves only as a guide. (Click on the links below to start)
- What should I be able to expect from a lawyer I engage?
- How can I be sure I’m selecting the right lawyer?
- How can I make the most of my interaction with the lawyer?
- Can my lawyer choose not to work with me?
- What are some of the legal issues that are best done with specialized lawyers?
This article is written by Adrian Mah from Asia Law Network.
This article does not constitute legal advice or a legal opinion on any matter discussed and, accordingly, it should not be relied upon. It should not be regarded as a comprehensive statement of the law and practice in this area. If you require any advice or information, please speak to practicing lawyer in your jurisdiction. No individual who is a member, partner, shareholder or consultant of, in or to any constituent part of Interstellar Group Pte. Ltd. accepts or assumes responsibility, or has any liability, to any person in respect of this article.