Our first Facebook Live Q&A with Lawyers was a hit!
We launched our first Facebook Live Q&A with lawyers today with our partners and it was an incredible hit! Startup lawyer Samuel Ng from BlackOak LLC spent an hour with us to answer your questions including topic such as enforcing NDAs, hiring lawyers for negotiations, phantom shares, ESOPs and much more.
Thank you to all of you who viewed the Q&A for making this such a success!
- 3.5k viewers within the first hour
- Now up to nearly 5k by the end of the day with
- 34 shares on Facebook and
- 30+ comments and questions
Behind-the-scenes photo gallery below
We wanted to share our behind-the-scenes shots here with you in this gallery. This Facebook Live Q&A is part of a series inviting a panel of great lawyers from our network to answer your questions on startup. Our mission is to make access to legal help easier and more affordable for everyone and all businesses.
- Liked this? We have more coming up! Learn more and join our other coming Facebook Live Q&A for the month of November HERE
- Watch out for an article summarizing this video on our blog and our partners’ websites
- Want to speak with lawyer Samuel Ng on a specific issue for your startup? Schedule a Quick Consult to talk to Samuel on the phone for a transparent and flat fee starting at S$49 HERE
- You can learn more about Samuel Ng HERE
This article is written by Gabriel The from Asia Law Network.
This article does not constitute legal advice or a legal opinion on any matter discussed and, accordingly, it should not be relied upon. It should not be regarded as a comprehensive statement of the law and practice in this area. If you require any advice or information, please speak to practicing lawyer in your jurisdiction. No individual who is a member, partner, shareholder or consultant of, in or to any constituent part of Interstellar Group Pte. Ltd. accepts or assumes responsibility, or has any liability, to any person in respect of this article.