On the 30th January 2019, Asia Law Network together with Lu International organised a panel discussion on Financial and Alternative Investments. The speakers on Panel One include:
- Ms Gillian Lee, Head of Business Development and Marketing at Lu International,
- Mr Benjamin Szeto, Deputy Head of RHTLaw Taylor Wessing’s Private Wealth Industry Group,
- Mr Steven Liew, co-founder of Cosmic Cafe, a private investment and start-up advisory firm,
- Mr Kenneth Chew, Vickers Venture Partners
The speakers on Panel Two include:
- Mr Lee Kian Soon, CEO and Hedge Fund Manager of Astral Asset Management,
- Ms Khailin Sng, Co-Founder and CFO of Fundnel,
- Mr Julian Kwan, CEO, Investacrowd,
- Ms Gail Wong, Certified Coach and Advisor, Live True Pte Ltd,
Many questions were asked that night, on how to invest and how to even begin to evaluate what kind of company to invest in. It was an intense discussion and we look forward to have you at our next event.
Check out photos from the event below
Need legal advice?
Get a Quick Consult with one of the practicing lawyers in our network for a transparent and flat fee. You can expect a call back within 1-2 days on the phone to get legal advice and have your questions answered.
This article does not constitute legal advice or a legal opinion on any matter discussed and, accordingly, it should not be relied upon. It should not be regarded as a comprehensive statement of the law and practice in this area. If you require any advice or information, please speak to practicing lawyer in your jurisdiction. No individual who is a member, partner, shareholder or consultant of, in or to any constituent part of Interstellar Group Pte. Ltd. accepts or assumes responsibility, or has any liability, to any person in respect of this article.